Vol 3: Cycles
manual (vol. 3): cycles
as a mission based business (we're a PBC) we believe in #bodiesintheknow. our ODDOmanuals are included with each purchase in-lieu of typical marketing materials.
volume 3 was created with our content partner moody month and outlines our four-phase cycle.
as an extension of our manuals, we've started a collection of related articles, videos, podcasts, series [resources - below] that we love and which have informed our own discovery. think we're missing something? email us at email@example.com with your feedback / suggestions!
My Body, My Pain: Listen to Me and All Black Women
Birth Control Your Own Adventure
Women Of Color Against The Whitewashing Of Reproductive Justice
This is your Brain on Birth Control
Ovarian Cysts: Incredibly Common Yet Somehow a Mystery
A Modern Manual By And For Trans People
The Secret Power of Menopause
Because it turns out that we can learn a lot about women by understanding the things that our brains were designed to do.
This is your Brain on Birth Control by Sarah Hill
The Opposite of Light
Listening to Estrogen
Are My Hormones Me?
journals, organizations, magazines, podcasts...
- Title Category Link
- our bodies, ourselves organization ourbodiesourselves.org
- planned parenthood organization istandwithpp.org
- National LGBT Health Education Center organization lgbthealtheducation.org
- women's health (whe) research journal uk.sagepub.com
- moody hormone tracker moodymonth.com
- clue period tracker helloclue.com